Evolution Aqua have launched the Nexus320+ and Nexus220+ filtration systems. Building on the tried and tested technology that has been ever present in the world renowned Nexus, the team at Evolution Aqua have gone even further to enhance their number one Koi pond filter.
The Nexus320+ and Nexus220+ filters now come with a new filter media called K+ Media in the moving bed outer chamber for vastly improved biological filtration and faster filter maturation. The new Nexus+ filters are also supplied “auto ready”, with factory fitted fixings already in place, making it even easier to upgrade to the Nexus Automatic Cleaning System.
- Maximum pond size: 34,000 litres / 7,500 gallons
- Recommended flow rate:11,000 litres per hour
- Maximum flow rate:13,000 litres per hour
- Volume of water in Nexus:840 litres
- Amount of K1 Micro in EAZY:20 litres
- Amount of K+Media supplied:100 litres
- Maximum amount of K+Media:300 litres