Oase Eco Control
The innovative Oase Eco Control is designed for use with the Oase AquaMax Eco Expert and Oase Aquarius ECO Expert range of filter and fountain pumps.
The Eco Control is IP44 weatherproof rated and comes supplied with 10m of DMX-RDM cable for bi-directional communication which features an IP68 terminal for underwater connection to the Eco Expert pumps. This link also provides power to the controller meaning there is no extra electrical connection required. The robust Controller is designed for year-round use and can be installed either directly onto the pump when dry sited, onto a wall or using the supplied ground stake.
The Oase Eco Controller not only allows electronic adjustment of the water flow, engagement of the SFC for AquaMax ECO Expert pumps or DFC for Aquarius ECO Expert pumps but the illuminated 2-line digital display also provides pump performance feedback such as pump status, power consumption, pump speed and total running hours. The Oase Controller also advises on potential pump malfunctions.
The Eco Control can be used to electronically increases or decrease the water output which in turn will also reduce the pumps power consumption. This is ideal for ponds with large filter systems as less flow is required during the winter months than in the summer. This infinite flow adjustment also allows the user to adjust flow rates for large waterfalls or fountains to suit their mood.
Oase Eco Control Function List:
– On/Off power control of Eco Expert pumps
– Electronic water flow adjustment from 0% to 100%
– On/Off/Adjustment of SFC (Seasonal Flow Control) for AquaMax ECO Expert pumps
– On/Off/Scene selection of DFC (Dynamic Function Control) for Aquarius ECO Expert pumps
– Pump Status reports – Power Consumption, Speed RPM, Total running hours & pump serial number
– Malfunction reports – No Water / Motor Blockage / High Power warnings / High Temperature